Thursday 22 September 2011

Working Hard

Life has settled down to regular classes in the morning and homework assignments after lunch, unless there is an outing planned. It is very pleasant to sit by the balcony in the work area and watch the world go by while enjoying a lovely lunch. I do like the French sticks and the grain sticks are even more delicious. A few small tomatoes, some cheese and lettuce, followed by fruit and a drink of milk, what could be nicer?
Yes I was talking about work. I am preparing a presentation for tomorrow in front of the class of 5 others. I intend to tell them about the importance of rugby in new Zealand. In spite of les Bleus being an important team, I have yet to hear anyone here mention either them or rugby. Nobody seems to know anything about it.
I signed up today to do a 2 week special course for teachers who teach non French speakers, like ESOL in New Zealand. Should be instructive.
Tomorrow afternoon I will be visiting a medieval village not far from here. Looking forward to it..

No comments:

Post a Comment